RC committee meeting
Sunday, August 20th
from 12 - 3 PM
Deaf Services Center (DSC)
5830 High Street
Worthington, OH 43085
For more information about committee meeting, contact here.
DWU/DWO Regional Conference Chair: Marsha Moore
Sponsor Young Girls to attend DWU/DWO Regional Conference. There will be a youth track for ages 14 - 21
For more info, email email@example.com
DWO Regional Conference Committee
Back row (L to R): Jenna Beacom, Marsha Moore,
Marla Berkowitz, Julie Stewart
Front row: (L to R): Jessica Nini, Charisse Heine,
Margy Wright, Rita Neal, Stacy Woods,
RaVen Sequoia and Ziggy
If you are in need for accessible services (ASL interpreters, Tactile Interpreters, CART system, and/or FM system) at the Regional Conference, contact Marsha Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$55 per adult
$45 per young girl or senior citizen
If you prefer send a check or money order
Write check payable to: Deaf Women of Ohio
c/o Margy Wright, 5300 Granite Dr,
Hilliard, OH 43026-8929
"Celebrate the Possibilities"
All Deaf, DeafBlind, DeafDisabled, Hard of Hearing, Late Deafened women and young girls are encouraged to attend the conference!
**Below are great benefits to YOU! **
* Two meals, assorted snacks and desserts
* 12 sessions of different topics to learn about money, healthy life style, leadership and spiritual journeys
* Massage services by Deaf woman anytime throughout the day!
*Live and Silent auctions
* Special Interest Groups for Meet and Greet
* Exhibitions booths mostly owned by women (Bring plenty of cash with you!)
* Souvenirs to take home!